Search my Blog

Thursday 9 February 2012

The Black Box

At the bottom of the poster is the black line with the sponsors and social networking sites.

I had to do a lot of research into what to use in this box.

A couple of them were obvious to me as they are the most popular social networking sites in the world and billions of people use it and potentially have access to the product.

This is how i have advertised twitter and facebook on my website and the aim of this is for people to see these signs and instantly recognise them and therefore search for the artist of the websites.



Then i had to add the record label and itunes label to the sponsor line.
I used itunes because it is hugely renound as the best online music store in the world. I did research by asking family and friends about the way in which they listened to their music. I asked the simple question "do you or a family member own an apple product that can connect to itunes?" everyone i asked said yes and almost everyone i asked said every family member has equipment that connects to itunes.

As a result it was a simple choice as to put this into my sponsor line.

MODrecords is the record company i have invented that is owned by the artist himself and 1st blood records is the independant hip hop record label that is producing the music.





No comments:

Post a Comment