Search my Blog

Thursday 20 October 2011

Feedback on my ideas from a focus group.

The first person I asked for oppinions about my ideas was Dan finn.


I told Dann about my ideas for my shots and my locations.


He really liked my ideas and thought they were all really good aspects of the genre i am trying to portray.

He gave me a few new ideas like to keep the locations as run down and grotty as possible as it will fit the genre really well, he also said that to have some overgrown plants would look great in the video and he even gave me a few locations that he thinks would be good which you can see on my next post.






I then asked Dan Coulston for his opinions on the same thing.

He had a very similar opinion to the other Dan and said very similar things in comparison about the nature of the locations.

He also gave me the great idea that I should include a dog in the video, a staffy would be optimal he said.




I also thought it would be good to get a female opinion on my music video ideas.


Therefore i asked leah beavis her opinions on my ideas. I even ran through a couple of my ideas for the shots and camera angles.


She absolutely loved the ideas and gave me some new ideas in ways that i can use the locations that Dan suggested to me.


All the feedback i had from this focus group filled me with confidence and gave me a few things to work on so i'm really happy i did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment